Friday, May 18, 2012

Reading Diary: LOTR Day 2


Ok. So, I only have 10 minutes of every day to read Lord of the Rings. That's not even enough time to finish a chapter. Anyway, this post is not about me ranting about not-having-enough-time-in-a-day-to-read. This post is me sharing my state of mind prior to reading the book. I guess the photo above gives you a clue.

I do remember sharing that I've read LOTR a long time ago. I was grade 3 to be precise. From what I remember, it was kind of difficult to read. Sorry guys, I guess at that age my comprehension level was limited to sentences of simple construction. Plus, I remember that this book was pretty good in making me fall asleep.

I guess it would be an understatement to say that I dreaded re-reading this book. But, I wanted to give it another chance. Thus, the need for chocolates.

Anyway, I read the first 2 chapters last night. I must say, it's not as bad as I remembered.

My current mood for this book? Hopeful!

No comments:

Post a Comment