Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I'm on Twitter















I've been locked out of my Twitter account for the past year and I've been trying to create a new Twitter account. But, I keep on getting a message that I am currently not allowed to create to do that, I was using my Macbook in these attempts.

Today, while trying to organize my iPod Touch, I discovered that I have the Twitter App installed and that I could access my old account through it. Nice.

On a whim, I logged on Safari using my iPod Touch and tried creating a new Twitter account for Kikay Reader. My fingers were black and blue just because I was crossing them so hard. Hahaha... To make the long story short, the attempt was 100% successful. Now, picture my jumping up and down and doing the happy-happy-joy-joy dance.

I'm so happy, I could die!

I take that back. I don't want to die. I want to tweet.

See you online my peeps! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment